Endorsed by Rob Parsons and Care for the Family this book challenges what we believe, what we preach, the language we use, and the way we behave in an effort to change our thinking about how we view the world of work. David Oliver helps the reader explore ways to bring passion and vibrant spirituality to our work, whatever it is, making it a place which resonates with a sense of purpose and destiny.
Wherever you spend your working day – whether that’s in the boardroom, the classroom, the office, shop floor or as a full-time homemaker this book will help you address all the key issues. It will help you to transform your work, your family, your work colleagues, your faith and even your boss!
Love Work Live Life
- will help you discover how to bring a passion to your work
- will give you practical help in unpacking your calling, vocation & gifting
- demonstrates the power of working as a Christian all the time
- give a unique biblical insight into work
- explodes the myth that god is only interested in ‘full-time’ Christian service
- equips churches to pray for and practically support working men and women
- will encourage you to learn how God works with you in your job